Home users / Commercial users / Safety / What's in TAGRO? / Cost / Getting TAGRO / Awards / In the news / FAQ / Contact us
TAGRO products are loaded with elements that are good for your grass and plants—at a price that’s good for your wallet, too.
Made of a blend of City of Tacoma Class A Biosolids—the EPA’s highest rating— highly screened sawdust and other gardening elements, TAGRO products offer you an attractive medium for all of your gardening needs.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- TAGRO provides plenty of nutrients for your plants - phosphorus, nitrogen, magnesium, potassium and sulfur. A chemical fertilizer would provide some but not all of these nutrients.
- TAGRO is ideal in low-water landscaping conditions because it conditions soil to provide more moisture holding capacity.
- TAGRO has a low ammonia content and a high amount of organic nitrogen that’s released slowly—so you stretch out the benefits. The slow-release feature of the nitrogen—even during rainstorms—helps TAGRO to last for an entire season.
- Research at both Washington State University (WSU) and the University of Washington (UW) show that things planted in TAGRO grow taller, greener and produce more blooms than those grown in commercial or chemical products.
- TAGRO helps the environment and greens our community.
Learn more about the nutrients in TAGRO and how TAGRO products are made.
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Location: 2201 Portland Ave., Gate 6, Tacoma
E-mail contact for this page: TAGRO